Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lucienta

One thing I really love about SL is that you can be anything you want. When I wear the Lucienta hair my mind goes through a whirlwind of ideas and thoughts and emotions. Putting together one look I loved for this style was simply impossible. I tried this Fae look first and was in love. I could hear the trees rustling past me as I ran for cover from the humans chasing after. I could feel the grass beneath my bare feet and the warmth of the sun on my bare shoulders. This had to be the perfect look for the style!And then I tried this look. I could smell the cologne of men admiring me as I performed. I could taste the sweet wine and feel the spice on my tongue. This Spanish beauty was just as fit to wear the style.
Lucienta is an extremely versatile style that every woman in SL could use in her inventory. At 225L per three color pack and 1100L for an entire fat pack it is quite a steal. I can certainly see this becoming one of my go-to hair styles and I think many of you will feel the same way once you try the demo! This style was highly requested after the male style, Lucient, was released and the women drooled with jealousy. Well, Traken listened and made the style you craved!
Take a ride on the slurl HERE to get to Flavor!