Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rosary

Dear Diary,
Today Timmy Nelson got in trouble at school with Miss Goode. I think he did it on purpose because he likes her. I told him that and he told me if I said it to anyone he would put ants in my lunch so I am not gonna tell anyone! My mom says that the teachers at St. Basil's should be nuns like they were in the old days and that teachers so young as Miss Goode are nothing but a distraction, whatever that means.
Love,
Mary!

The new Rosary jewelry set has me absolutely drooling and also thinking back to my Catholic school days. This is a piece you can really make into something sweet and lovely...or, well, REALLY naughty. All up to you, of course.
The full set can be purchased for 300L, though the pieces can also be purchased individually. if for some reason you aren't 100% certain of whether or not you love this piece, there are free demos to be had in the store. Can't beat try it before you buy it!
Flavor! Designs is HERE. Come on down!